lördag, september 17, 2011

25 hours and counting

Hi Folks

Today is a good day. I'm currently just about 25 hours away from leaving this hell hole of a hotel. just the pure thought of gives me shivers. for all of you who have been here will know exactly what I'm talking about. This place is REPUGNANCE at is best.

When I get home to my lovely and beautiful wife the first I'm going to do, is to give her a kiss and tell her I LOVE YOU. Second would be to say how much I've enjoy our marriage, wich at that point would be two years old, not to forgot the 5 years prior to us getting married. Then I will spoil her with gifts, kiss her again and tell her once more that I LOVE YOU. Then go to sleep, so I can wake up early and make her breakfast in bed, kiss her on the forehead and say : Skattie I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry.

So good things wait for me at the end of the tunnel that leaves away from hell.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar