fredag, september 09, 2011

Back in Analya

Evening Folks

Never thought that I should say this, but I'm back in Alanya. WTF even though I swore that, I would never set my feet here again. But what can you do when duty calls. Only good thing about Alanya is that my good swedish friend the artfulslacker himself is still here.

Everything here is at it's usual, so when I arrived there was of curse booked a hotel room for me. NOT!!! So I waited for a couple of hours, believing that the production would sort out their mistake and get me a room. Well they did, but not at the Oba Star Hotel, but at the next door hotel or so I thought. Because when I went in there they checked me in to their system, getting my passport and everything. Only to send me away with the bell boy to another hotel, where the whole passport routine started over and I finally got a room or should I say small apartment. Very fine little place with loads of space and all the same racket as Oba Star Hotel. So I guess it's okay.






And now two days later I'm back in the hell hole. OBA STAR go Fu.. your self. Got almost the same room this time, only different thing is the bed and now 4th floor. when I got the room I asked strait away if they got another room, because I could see on the number that it was facing the street and all the noise. The manager replied, what's wrong? It's a nice room with a big bed and I said yes but there is a lot noise! Her reply to that was Yes and then nothing. WTF?? Guess that turkish service for you.




So I'm very happy to be back in this mood breaker of a town. NOT!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar