söndag, augusti 28, 2011

One Side or the Other???

Evening Folks.

After a weekend with very strange weather and lots of rain, decent amount of Sun. Raging Winds and hot or chilly Temperatures . I'm confused to where I actually live and WTF is going with the global warming thingy.



This is Saturday morning at 0615, crazy sulfur yellow sky and about 30.000 lightning stikes within a few hours.




Also Saturday morning.




Same Saturday but about 3 hours later and now going into Sunny weather, wich didn't quite happen. But close.




And now Sunday evening I'm left with a difficult choice!!




DO I go for the Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow??




Or DO I go for the Sunny weather that seems to be coming on the other side??



Hmmm Can't choose...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar