måndag, augusti 08, 2011

Pork Festival!

Morning Folks..

Back in Denmark and enjoying a bit of fresh air and rain. Who would have thought that rain was something you could miss, but sad as it may sound I missed i a bit. But what I missed the most or second most after being in a muslim country for little over six weeks is PORK!! So Sunday I proclaimed that is was Pork Festival and started the morning with frying up some Danish Bacon accompanied by a bundle of soft boiled eggs, Danish, fried mushrooms, Coffee and a glass of Milk. SOOO Goood!


Sunday afternoon I started the Pork Festival Stage two. After I did all the house cleaning things I needed to do, such as the laundry, changing the guinea pig, washing the dishes. I started on the FRIKADELLE making.















Ist'n that just a sight for soar eyes?? Pork slowly frying in butter!!! 



Ummmmm!!



Final Result! How can You say no to this?? Regardless of religion!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. mmmm....bacon!
    I miss pork so much!
    Come on my slackerpal, tell me more about life in the holy land ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. To be able to post the last comment I had to write a code...it was gazissle.
    Nice word. Don´t know the meaning but I will start using it. My mind directly goes to the sound of frying bacon...or pork. Or just anything else than kebab.

    SvaraRadera