torsdag, augusti 25, 2011

Some days are....

Hi Folks

I've been awfully quiet on this side on the keyboard and haven't really been in any mood to write anything or think about anything to write and a clever person once said that If you don't have anything smart or clever to write don't do IT! So that's why.

Still don't have anything to say! But just wanted to say that this day has been a little better then other days. I started out this morning with a drive to Snekkersten to drop off some equipment to a customer in need. Found out that the customer was an old friend, so I got a warm hug and a smile. Always nice. Then heading back I decided to enjoy the little sunshine there was and took the Coastal road homewards. Halfway down the line I realized that I was very close to the cemetery, where my Mom is buried. So I swung the car in that direction and paid my Mom a visit. God knows I miss Her!!




Everything looked nice and I felt much better. So all in all this day has been good.

See You all..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar